Review / tutorial articles
Information on how some script engine commands work and instructions on how to use them
- Description of script engine compiler error messages
- Detailed info about SendMessage and PostMessage methods
- More about Engine.BypassToServer
- Work with date and time. GetTickCount. Limit duration of script work.
- GPS - convenient movement in Adrenaline Bot. Detailed manual.
- Sending notifications to Telegram / Discord / Icq from script
- Work with dynamic bypasses. Parsing. Regular expressions
Examples of ready-made scripts
Ready-made examples of scripts that solve any problems - just copy and run!
- Repeat dialog selection by bots after main character
- Stop farming on detecting strangers and retreat to a secluded place
- Example of the purchase and crystallization of items.
- Detect mobs champions
- Mass sweep of mobs in trains without skill Sweeper Festival
- Alt+B rebuff on farm - run aside to end combat and kill agro mobs
- Maintain Kookaburra in fight mode (for mana rechargers)
Useful functions / checks / modules
Ready-made code that can be easily and conveniently embedded in your scripts
- An example of working with ICQ unit
- Checking if our character is stuck (in the thread)
- Check if we are in party
- Game chat scanner, looking for needed phrases
- Movement along a linear route starting from the closest to us point
- Protection against mob trains. Check players for trains around us.
- Counting the number of items in the inventory
- Calling execution of procedures in another script using Entry \ OnEntry
- Event handler while moving OnMoveEvent
- Check disconnect in thread
- Check quest stage by ID
- Getting the index of the current account in the accounts manager (list)
- Load script on another account
- Simulation of random clicks near character
- Players counter from the specified clans + record information to file
- Universal script for auto charging icons for any tanks
- Relog to needed character
- Buff time check
- Death check (universal)
- Smart learning of new skills
- Info exchanging between accounts using ShMem