GPS EditorVisual editor for building routes that can be used in scripts.
GPS EDITOR DESCRIPTION
What is Gps Editor and what is it for?
Adrenaline Bot has built-in pathfinding algorithms that allow you to effectively navigate the game world. In order for these algorithms to work, the bot needs to load a map with drawn routes. GPS Editor is a convenient visual editor that allows you to edit such route databases.
- Creating / saving / loading databases with routes
- You can select several points at once and perform bulk operations on them (deleting / linking)
- Editor can work with several characters at once
- Optional centering of the map relative to the selected character
- Ability to edit the attributes of selected points and links
- Choice of the displayed map level (you can switch between surface and dungeons)
- Copying the coordinates of the selected point by the button
- Console launch options (allows, for example, to launch the editor from your own scripts with a pre-selected map)
- Download the archive with the editor, unpack it to the folder with the bot, for example ..\Adrenaline\GPS\..
- Run GpsEditor.exe
- Make sure that maps for bot are loaded (located in the ..\Adrenaline\Maps\.. folder) - if there are no maps, then load them using the updater
- Specify in GpsEditor path to the folder with the bot's maps (Settings → Set folder with maps)
- Start the GpsEditor.enc script on the account with which you are going to record the route
- Yout character should appear in the editor window (as a green dot)
- Activate Follow the selected account option so that the focus is always on the character
- Activate Add undirected edge option
- Turn on the route recording (Add a point when selected character moves), and start moving in the game with the mouse
How to use this in a script?
Our documentation has a detailed example with code showing how to use GPS in an Adrenaline bot.